|Name:||Program of Metrology Development|
|Principal investigator:||Jan Čermák, MSc.|
|Member:||Otokar Buzek, Ph.D.; Blanka Čemusová, MSc.; Alexander Kuna, Ph.D.; Petr Pánek, Ph.D.; Ludvík Šojdr, Ph.D.|
- Real-time realization of the SI second and UTC time scale.
- Participation in generating the International Atomic Time Scale (TAI) in collaboration with BIPM.
- Periodic evaluation of the UTC(TP) time scale generated at IREE against UTC and continuous evaluation of the traceability of UTC(TP) to selected laboratories (PTB, IEN, OP, USNO, NIST) using the ommon-view GPS method.
- Continuous evaluation of the four cesium-beam clocks (two at IREE, two at Czech Telecom) against UTC(TP).
- Periodic calibration of the ultra-stable reference sources and measurement systems used for short-term frequency stability measurements in both time and frequency domains.
- Implementation of two GTR50 GPS timing receivers developed in collaboration with the DICOM. Construction of new GPS antenna system that will comply with the criteria for geodetic antennas.
- Dissemination of UTC(TP) via time server.
- Consultations in time and frequency metrology.
- Representation of the Czech Republic in EUROMET.