|Name:||Maintaining National Time and Frequency Standard|
|Sponsor:||Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing|
|Principal investigator:||Alexander Kuna, Ph.D.|
|Member:||Blanka Čemusová, MSc.; Petr Pánek, Ph.D.; Ludvík Šojdr, Ph.D.|
- Approximation of TAI second and generation of the National Time Scale, UTC(TP).
- Near-real-time evaluation of UTC(TP) through GPS common views with selected UTC(k).
- Comparisons of four cesium clocks contributing to TAI.
- Continuous evaluation of time transfer links to/from IPE (fiber optic links, GPS).
- Periodic calibration of IPE’s frequency-stability measurement systems.
- Dissemination of UTC(TP) via IPE’s time server.
- Calibrations of precision frequency sources and disciplined clocks.
- Expertise and consultations for time/ frequency calibration services, industries and general public.
- Representation of the Czech Republic in EURAMET